Prince of Wales Tribal Enterprise Consoritum LLC (POWTEC LLC) is a proud holder of the CIO-SP3 Small Business government-wide acquisition contract (GWAC). This easy to use GWAC can assist all our current and future customers meet their procurement needs. Managed by NIH’s NITAAC office, key facts about the contract include:
- 10 year period of performance, with task performance possible until the year 2027
- $20 billion contract ceiling; tasks have no predetermined ceiling
- Usable by all government customers, with direct ordering capability
- Extremely competitive rates and fees
- Buyers receive small business credit
Qualifications and Task Areas
POWTEC LLC's contract authorizes the following service task areas:
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 3: Imaging
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 10: Software Development
For more information
- Visit the NITAAC CIO-SP3 Small Business website
- Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Main Contact: email@example.com
- Mark Westbrook, CIO-SP3 SB Program Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org | Office: 360-377-8600 x 207 | Mobile: 253-653-2890
- Darren Liebmann, CIO-SP3 SB Contracts Manager – email@example.com | Office: 360-377-8600 x 205 | Mobile: 360-621-7323
Contract Number: 75N98120D00056 Part 1 Part 2 Clauses
Sponsor: National Institute of Health (NIH)
Administrator: NIH Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC)
Period of Performance: 07/15/2012 to 07/14/2022
Length of Contract: 10 Years
Contract Type: Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ), Task Order (FFP, CPFF, CPAF, T&M)
Labor Categories and Rates: Attachment J.1
Prompt Payment Terms: No special discounts for prompt payment.
How to Place an Order: NITAAC designed the CIO-SP3-SB contract for ease of use, with a streamlined process for placing task orders.
- Submit your task order requirements through NITAAC.
- A NITAAC Contract specialists will perform a comprehensive assessment for scope, clarity, and other factors within 24 hours to ensure qualified responses.
- Upload your request for proposal (RFP) into e-GOS, NITAAC’s automated competition and management system, in less than 10 minutes.
- It will be automatically distributed to qualified contract holders.
Requests for information (RFI) and Q&As can be issued through eGOS, too, which an agency can use as a database of record. POWTEC LLC's CIO-SP3 Program Management Office can help you navigate your options. Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.